The Local Search Association (LSA) created the LSA Certification Program to evaluate and verify the business practices of marketing providers. Companies that are “LSA Certified” have passed a rigorous review process and are deemed trustworthy.
What does LSA Certification evaluate?
- Sales practices and “promises” made to clients
- Customer service standards and accountability
- Employee hiring and training practices
- Service agreements and contracts
- Clear statements of pricing for products/services
- Security and privacy of information
For information about LSA Certification click here